Kitchen Cabinet ArticlesUp one level
- How to Work with Stock Cabinets and Sizes
- Not every kitchen is going to come down to even measurements or have perfectly straight walls, but that doesn't mean that you need to order custom cabinets. Stock cabinets can be used for any kitchen. Find out exactly how to layout your kitchen using stock cabinets... the savings will be well worth it!!
- Choosing the Right Paint Color to Match Your Kitchen Cabinets
- Whether you just remodeled your kitchen or are working with your existing cabinetry, selecting the right paint for the kitchen walls is essential. While it may seem like an easy task, choosing paint that matches the undertones of your kitchen cabinets is usually the best way to find the perfect color. If you are stuck trying to figure out what color to use in your kitchen, use the tips below to help you.
- Metal Kitchen Cabinets: 4 Easy Steps to Repainting Your Existing Metal Cabinets
- Repainting your metal cabinets, if they are in excellent condition, is a great way to save money and create a new look for your kitchen. While the project is labor intensive, it can be very rewarding. Before deciding to tackle the painting project, take a look at the helpful hints and tips below to get you started.
- Making a Kitchen Handicap Accessible Using Ready-to-Assemble Cabinets
- Making a kitchen handicap accessible is an excellent way to empower those in the family with mobility issues. Ready-to-assemble cabinets, while not specifically designed for the handicap accessible kitchen, can be adapted to work with a home owner's accessibility needs. Whether you decide to design and re-do the kitchen yourself, or hire a contractor to do it for you, it is important that you consider all of the factors that will make the kitchen a successful place for the person with mobility issues.