Premier Oak Kitchen Cabinets
The Premier Oak line offers the classic Oak look with a modern square style door and European Concealed Hinges. This line works especially well in a country setting but is timeless enough to look great in any kitchen.
They (Premier Oak) were easy to assemble and the quality was great. Much better that any of the 'big box' stores. I have more apartments due to be up-graded soon and will use continue to depend on RTA Cabinet Store as my supplier. Thank you so much for your service and superior pricing.Carl L.
Viewing Tip: To see a close up of each Premier Oak RTA cabinet, click on the description of the individual items on the order pages.
- Honey Stain
- Oak Wood Species
- Traditional Overlay Door with Wood Veneer over MDF Raised Insert Panel
- Solid Slab Drawer Front
- CARB II Certified PRE-FINISHED Plywood Box
- Each cabinet piece is shipped complete in the box, ready to assemble
- Euro Epoxy drawer slides
- European Style Concealed hinges
- Doors and Drawers have Finger Pull Slots
- Drawer boxes with 1/2" all wood sides and back stained to match the color of the cabinets
- Metal Clip-Lock Assembly
FREE Professional Kitchen Design Consultation
Design Your Dream Kitchen
Premier Oak Single Door Wall RTA Cabinets
Premier Oak Double Door Wall RTA Cabinets
Premier Oak Single Door Base RTA Cabinets
Premier Oak Double Door Base RTA Cabinets
Premier Oak Three Drawer Base RTA Cabinets
Premier Oak Sink Base RTA Cabinets
Premier Oak Other Wall RTA Cabinets
Premier Oak Other Base RTA Cabinets
Premier Oak Pantry RTA Cabinets
Premier Oak End Panels
Premier Oak Accessories
Glideware Cabinet Organizers
Roll Out Trays
Our Premier Oak Collection marries a classic Oak with a more modern, square door. The natural golden Oak finish allows the grain of the wood to show through, as the cabinet’s stiles, rails and frames are constructed of solid Oak. The panel is an Oak veneer, which prevents this area from any warping or cracking from the raised inset, and allows a better grain within the wood. The European styled concealed hinges allow the cabinetry to take front and center stage.
The Premier Oak Collection takes on the new country and farmhouse kitchen style like a champ, and more casual, traditional kitchen décor as well. The cabinets are versatile enough to take on any color palette, but stark and hot colors, such as a bright turquoise or hot red, tend to overwhelm the golden Oak natural finish.
There are many choices for countertops that complement the Premier Oak Collection - some of the laminates can highlight the golden Oak finish quite nicely, as does granite. The cabinetry can also handle any appliances, black, white or stainless. A stainless steel sink is always a classic choice, but a white farmhouse sink is one of our favorite looks.
Some kitchen design ideas that go well with the Premier Oak Collection are:
• Consider upgrading some of the upper cabinet door to mullion doors - that is doors with glass panes - to show off colorful dishes or glassware.
• Try a whimsical tiled backsplash that picks up the natural golden Oak finish.
• Old barn wood flooring adds a rustic authenticity to Oak kitchen cabinets, hardwood floors are another hit pick. For kitchen renovations where a wood floor may be present and damaged, consider a floor paint, a painted wood floor is what often graced old farmhouses in the late 19th and early 20th Century.
• Try a familiar pattern in small doses to bring a comfortable ‘old friend’ feel to your kitchen. A window valance in gingham or table linens in a muted plaid are excellent choices.
• For a smaller kitchen that may not be able to handle a kitchen island or farmhouse table, consider a 1950’s retro diner table with a brightly colored formica top - they’re affordable and easy to find in antique shops, or reproductions can be found as well.
RTA Cabinets means Ready-to-Assemble, and with the Premier Oak Collection, you don’t even need a screwdriver for assembly, the interlocking pieces simply snap together. You can also be assured that no particle board is used in our kitchen cabinets, in this line the cabinets are solid wood using Oak with plywood sides. The drawer boxes are of solid ½ inch wood, with the sides and back stained to match the cabinets. Each cabinet is shipped in its own box to ensure safe transport and arrival.
The Premier Oak Collection is a timeless classic with an oh-so subtle nod to modernity with its squared doors. With the popularity of Oak kitchen cabinets stretching back over the past century, you can bet that your cabinets will be stylish and up to date for years to come.