Mocha Shaker Bathroom Vanities
Viewing Tip: To see a close of each RTA vanity along with a closeup of a sample door, click on the description of the individual items on the order pages.
More Cabinet Information
Use these tabs to view all sizes, specifications, assembly instructions and more design ideas...
The Mocha Shaker Bathroom Vanity Collection is a sleek, modern vanity that can take your contemporary or modern bathroom design to the next level. The deep, rich finish and clean lines of the Shaker style give these cabinets the ‘Wow!’ factor that allows them to be the focal point of your contemporary bathroom design. The Mocha Shaker Series’ rich, deep color allows the eye to naturally be drawn to the darkest object in the room, then the clean, simplistic style of the vanity allows the eye to appreciate the form and function.
The deep, dark Mocha Shaker Series finish is perfect for the sleek finishes of glass and tile in the bathroom. We love a glass countertop and glass sink with the Mocha Shaker Vanity, and satin nickel hardware, which is included with this vanity, along with a satin nickel faucet set is an excellent contrast with the dark finish.
Color palettes can go bold and bright with the Mocha Shaker Vanity, and stark white doesn’t look quite so stark when set against the Mocha finish. Try adding in a bright accent color to add a professionally designed look to the bathroom. We love the hot new color of the year, chosen by Pantone, the go-to color specialist for the pros, it’s Tangerine Tango. Try it in small doses with your bathroom accessories for a pricey look on a non-pricey budget.
Other looks we love in the bathroom with the Mocha Shaker Bathroom Vanity:
• Floor tiles in a checkerboard pattern pairing a dark and light tile mix;
• White subway wall tile for a classic look to contrast with the modern look of the Shaker Vanity;
• An unexpected geometric area rug that can handle the moisture of the bathroom while adding some much needed texture to the room;
• Go all white in the bathroom, with only the Mocha Shaker Vanity to anchor the design. Adding a dark focal point gives the eye a place to rest, and is a favorite design trick of interior design professionals.
• Photographic wall art - we love budget art ideas, and the Shaker Series can handle framed photo prints and with today’s digital cameras, you can take on your own. Try not to let the photo frames compete for attention with the Mocha finish - consider frames in your accent color or a neutral color.
• Use a sleek, solid surface bathroom countertop in a bold color that makes a statement.
With the clean lines of the Shaker style, quality is important, and our Shaker Vanities are solid wood with ¾ inch face frames and sturdy 3-1/4 inch stiles on the doors. There is no particle board used in their construction, and each vanity is shipped complete in its own box, ready to assemble with just a screwdriver needed.
The Mocha Shaker Vanity Collection is an excellent choice for a bathroom renovation or update, but don’t be shy about taking it to other parts of the home as well. A laundry room or mud room can always use additional storage space, and the Shaker Series is up to the task at any place, any time.