Stock Kitchen Cabinets: A Problem Solving Solution
There are many aspect involved in purchasing new kitchen cabinets to consider that are time consuming however extremely important. Despite all the deliberate planning and months of preparation, the most common over-looked phase of selecting the perfect kitchen cabinets is availability. With reduction of costs and saving valuable time, stock kitchen cabinets offers immediate access to some of the most widely selected kitchen cabinets styles and finishes. With looming installation deadlines drawing closer with no decisions formalized, stock kitchen cabinets are more than a “last resort”, stock kitchen cabinets may well be the answer to many months of questions.
Advantages of Stock Kitchen Cabinets
Selecting new kitchen cabinets is often a painstaking experience. With final kitchen cabinet decisions being changed numerous times, stock kitchen cabinets offers distinctive advantages which include:
• Immediate accessibility.
• Delivery options - localized, trucking terminal pick-up or curbside.
• Reduction of waiting periods - days not months.
• Large selection of styles and finishes - including exotic wood species.
• Reduced overall costs - with additional savings potential in unadvertised promotions.
• Faster installation times - meeting all construction deadlines.
Stock kitchen cabinets are a practical and realistic solution towards the eventual goal of the new kitchen envisioned.
Types of Stock Kitchen Cabinets
Depending on the manufacturer or distributor, stock kitchen cabinets are either pre-assembled or RTA (Ready-to-Assemble). Stock kitchen cabinets availability range in many configurations sizes, and styles from Traditional, Country Casual, Contemporary, Transitional and Antiqued Rustic. Of the types of stock kitchen cabinets available, RTA (Ready-to-Assemble) is the most widely selected over pre-assembled for the following reasons:
• RTA stock kitchen cabinets require less on-site storage space.
• RTA stock kitchen cabinets offer a wider array of selections.
• RTA stock kitchen cabinets are constructed with 100% solid wood using no fillers, MDF or particle board.
• RTA stock kitchen cabinets are less expensive with higher overall quality.
• RTA stock kitchen cabinets are versatile, adapting to residential or commercial applications easily.
• RTA stock kitchen cabinets are resilient adapting to many climate changes without separation of joints or misalignment of cabinetry doors.
• RTA stock kitchen cabinets are exquisite with beautiful wood grains and textures that resemble custom cabinetry at a fraction of the cost.
Pre-assembled stock kitchen cabinets are slowly becoming a fading memory of the past. With convenience, availability and overall costs major factors to consider when purchasing stock kitchen cabinets, RTA (Ready-to-Assemble) stock kitchen cabinets remain a problem solving solution. For the lowest guaranteed prices, industry leading warranty, and full stock of all the cabinets we sell, check out http://www.rtacabinetstore.com