Assembled Cabinets Ordering & Shipping Policies
In addition to our regular ordering and shipping policies, we have some policies that apply to our assembled cabinet orders (all other ordering, shipping, and receiving terms and policies apply)…
Assembled Cabinet Ordering Policies
- If you use RTA Cabinet Store LLC you are agreeing that all information entered into the system is accurate and valid to the best of your knowledge. RTA Cabinet Store LLC reserves the right to refuse service, remove or edit content, or cancel assembled cabinet orders at its sole discretion.
- RTA Cabinet Store LLC hours are Monday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm (EST) and Saturday 9:00am-4:00pm (EST). If you need us outside of those hours, our telephone number is 610-337-5934 or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org for after-hours questions or concerns.
- All online assembled cabinet orders are final. It's the responsibility of the customer to verify the confirmation email and make sure that everything is correct. Please verify your items before placing your order.
- All online assembled cabinet orders from RTA Cabinet Store LLC are custom orders so we WILL NOT accept order cancellations or returns.
- All orders must be paid in full to be processed.
- RTA Cabinet Store LLC or its affiliates will not hold orders once they are placed. Our customers will be required to accept the delivery in the normal time-period.
- If for any reason an item is out of stock, you will be notified via email with the items backorder status and any available items to fit in its place. All unexpected backorder shipping charges will be prepaid by RTA Cabinet Store LLC. If an item is out of stock at the time you place the order, the customer will be responsible for the additional shipping charges that will apply.
- Due to the rapid pace of our industry, the availability of our current products is constantly changing. Some vendors will discontinue a product that we are not aware of, thus forcing us to refund your order. If the site displays the item IN STOCK, yet we are unable to fulfill the order, we will do everything we can to meet your order needs.
Assembled Cabinet Delivery & Shipping
Standard In-Home Delivery Service
- RTA Cabinet Store LLC offers our customers an in-home delivery service on assembled cabinet orders of at least three cabinets (as determined by RTA Cabinet Store LLC). Assembled orders of fewer than three cabinets will be shipped via regular ground services and are not eligible of the free in-home delivery service.
- The customer will be alerted via email once the cabinets have shipped from the manufacturer and are in transit to the final mile terminal from which the in-home delivery will be made. Once the cabinets have been received by the terminal, customers can expect notification via phone as well as email within 1-2 business days to arrange the in-home delivery date.
- Delivery service provider will not schedule a delivery appointment nor have record of the delivery until they have received the cabinets at the final terminal.
- Customers must schedule AND accept delivery within 12 calendar days of receiving the order’s final terminal arrival notification. Failure to accept delivery of the order within the 12-day window will result in the assessment of storage fees of $10 per day per pallet position.
- The customer will get an automated call the day/night before the delivery date at which point they will receive a 4-hour window delivery time-frame for the next day. The driver will also call the day of the delivery about 30 minutes to an hour before showing up at the house to confirm that the truck is on the way.
- The delivery crew is responsible to bring the cabinets into the home and place them on the first floor of the house. You will be able to select the room of choice provided it doesn't involve climbing stairs. The crew will not open the boxes, but will wait while the customer performs the necessary check to determine that the order in its entirety has been delivered. The crew is not responsible to stay while you open all the boxes.
***RTA Cabinet Store LLC reserves the right to change its assembled shipping policies and requirements at any time prior to purchase.