Horizon Maple Kitchen Cabinets
The Horizon Maple line features a rich warm stain color that will match any decor. It offers standard features such as dovetailed under-mount full extension soft closing drawer glides and 6 way adjustable European style hinges. With black antiquing highlighting the features of the door, this cabinet really stands out.
The replacement drawer fronts I requested arrived yesterday. Everyone at RTA has been great. Jeff and Mary T.
We are extremely pleased with the price, quality and appearance of our cabinets and with the help and support we received throughout the process. Thank you so much for your help.
- Door Style : raised panel
- Wood Species : Birch
- Overlay : Full Overlay
- Stain Color : Horizon Maple
- Box Sides : ½” plywood construction sides, tops and bottom for lasting durability and strength
- Drawers : dovetail drawer boxes with full extension under mount self soft-closing drawer glide
- Finish : Completely stained, baked, and finished inside and out
- Hardware: 6-way adjustable concealed hinges and self soft close doors
- Lazy Susan : All wood rotating shelving
- Shelves: 5/8” plywood shelves
- Assembly: Cam Lock
FREE Professional Kitchen Design Consultation
Design Your Dream Kitchen
Horizon Maple Single Door Wall RTA Cabinets
Horizon Maple Double Door Wall RTA Cabinets
Horizon Maple Single Door Base RTA Cabinets
Horizon Maple Double Door Base RTA Cabinets
Horizon Maple Three Drawer Base RTA Cabinets
Horizon Maple Sink Base RTA Cabinets
Other Horizon Maple Wall RTA Cabinets
Other Horizon Maple Base RTA Cabinets
Horizon Maple Pantries
Horizon Maple Oven Units
Horizon Maple Accessories
Horizon Maple End Panels
Horizon Maple Mullion Doors
Roll Out Trays
Horizon Maple Horizontal RTA Wall Cabinets
Glideware Cabinet Organizers
Roll Out Trays
The Horizon Maple Cabinet Collection features a warm glaze over maple wood with incredible molding details on the raised panel. A subtle, black antiquing within the molding adds a dimension that really allows the detail to stand out. An excellent choice for traditional, farmhouse, European and Old World kitchen design, the Horizon Maple Collection can hold its own in any kitchen.
We love the design possibilities offered with the Horizon Maple Collection. The color palettes can range from more earthy neutrals to a rich yellow to provide a subtle contrast, emphasize the warmth of the wood and introduce a sunny theme to a kitchen that may lack natural lighting. We tend to like the lighter colors with this cabinet collection, as the warm finish and handsome details tend to stand on their own merit.
Both stainless and white appliances complement the Horizon Maple Collection, but black appliances may compete with the warm finish. A backsplash can highlight the elegance of these kitchen cabinets. A tumbled stone tile or earthy tiled geometric patterns are two of our favorite choices for a backsplash.
Other design elements that pair nicely with the Horizon Maple Collection:
• A contrasting hardwood floor in a lighter finish is an excellent choice to keep the warmth of wood throughout the room. A porcelain glazed tile that mimics slate is a look that also plays well with the rich finish.
• Rather than using matching light fixtures throughout the kitchen, for a period or vintage kitchen, try mixing and matching fixtures to create a collected look that makes the kitchen seem like it’s been around for generations. As long as the fixtures relate to each other in some way, such as a shape or a finish, they will work together and add interest.
• Try a soft piece of furniture in the kitchen, such a pair of upholstered armchairs for an unexpected, yet comfortable look in the room.
• Try staggering the height of your kitchen cabinets to create a custom look. Use accent lighting for a professionally-designed look to accentuate the cabinetry.
• Use specialty cabinet accessories to maximize storage and keep the kitchen as clutter free as possible.
The Horizon Maple Collection features a full overlay solid raised panel Maple door. The cabinet is completed with ½ inch plywood sides, top and bottom for lasting durability and strength. The interior shelving is a full 5/8 inch thick for stability. The 6-way adjustable concealed hinges and self soft-close doors are popular features in this collection.
The dovetailed drawer boxes, with full extension under-mount and self soft-closing drawer glides let you put the entire drawer to use. Only a screwdriver is needed to complete the easy cam lock assembly for these cabinets, and each cabinet is shipped in its own box for safe arrival.
The Horizon Maple Collection offers a warm finish and timeless elegance that will keep your kitchen looking stylish and up to date for years to come. It is estimated that of the money spent on a kitchen renovation, 85% - 100% is returned to your pocket in the form of a higher value or selling price of your home. With the Horizon Maple Collection, you can be sure it will be a worthwhile investment for years to come.