If you’re considering remodeling a bathroom in your home, you’ve probably been looking through home design magazines, browsing interior decorating websites, and possibly even touring the model home parks of builders in your area. You may be wondering where all the antique vanities you’ve been seeing are coming from – how could there possibly be that many beautiful old pieces of furniture sitting around just waiting to be turned into someone’s designer vanity?
While you may be seeing a few actual antiques, the reality is that many of those old pieces of classic furniture are new cabinets that have been built to look old — it’s a trend in residential bathroom decorating that’s been rapidly growing.
Conventional bathroom vanities have been installed in homes for many years and continue to be extremely popular, but if you want to give your bathroom an elegant unique appearance, try one of RTA Cabinet Store’s collection of traditional furniture grade vanities. These beautiful cabinets would look right at home in a 19th century parlor or dining room and can do wonders in upgrading your guest powder room or hall bath. If you accessorize the room with period hardware and add marble floor tile as a finishing touch, don’t be surprised to see your visitors standing in line at the powder room door.
RTA Cabinet Store Traditional Bathroom Furniture Options
Choose from RTA Cabinet’s seven designer collections for your bathroom upgrade – most offer matching mirrors and many have matching wall cabinets, tall cabinets, and even clothes hampers. Traditional bathroom furniture isn’t just for powder rooms and hall baths – some styles have wider vanities available that can be perfect for creating a new look for your master bath. A few collections to consider:
• Juliet – this beautiful vanity features Queen Anne styling in a natural cherry finish
• Wingate – if you like a deep cherry finish, you’ll love this elegant vanity with raised door panels
• Bastille – it may be difficult to find a more exclusive appearing vanity than one with a walnut finish – especially if it features curved doors
• Hawthorne – choose from vanities ranging from 24 to 60 inches in width with this beautiful dark walnut finished furniture cabinet
• Yorktown – simple elegance might be a good description for this Mission styled oak cabinet available in widths from 30 to 48 inches
• Bellani – European styling in a dark wood or white painted finish
• Berkshire – just about everyone likes the simplicity of Shaker styling.
These beautiful dark finished cabinets are available in 24, 30, and 36 inch widths
Think outside the box — consider traditional bathroom furniture vanities for your remodeling project.