Villa Cherry Kitchen Cabinets
The Villa Cherry cabinet line offers a slab style door and drawer front that is easy on the eyes and easy to clean. This ultra chic cabinet is the epitome of contemporary and has a rich cherry finish that will compliment any decor. If youre looking to transform your kitchen from ordinary to extraordinary then the Villa Cherry is the cabinet line for you.
More Cabinet Information
Use these tabs to view all sizes, specifications, assembly instructions and more design ideas...
The beauty of the Villa Cherry line is that it effortlessly combines the formal elegance of cherry wood with a contemporary style for an updated look. The sleek, minimalistic slab doors and drawers are extremely chic, but the cherry stain and glaze give them a warmer, more formal feeling as well. For both beauty and comfort, these cabinets are ideal.
To really make the cabinets stand out, go for a neutral color palette with some light accents. Cream and buttery ivory are particularly effective foils. Opt for basic silver knobs and pulls and choose countertops in a lighter hue to keep the open and airy feeling. To play up the formal, traditional feel of the cabinets, go for a darker color palette such as deep greens and warm yellows. Plants and dark wrought iron accents can also add to the formal mood. Be careful with reds. While some shades may slip in with the décor nicely, many clash with the cherry wood stain.
These gorgeous cabinets automatically bring a touch of elegance to the room and you can play up this ambience by adding a variety of materials and textures. Here are some design ideas that work well with this cabinet line:
• Consider a tile or travertine stone backsplash to contrast the minimalism of the cabinets and add an interesting focal point in the room.
• Black appliances can be extremely elegant with cherry wood. Stainless steel appliances are also good choices as they play nicely to the modern style of this cabinet line.
• Marble looks fantastic with this color and style. Consider it for countertops or floors. If you’re on a budget, consider just topping an island with marble or use granite for a similar look.
• Add some fabrics to bring warmth to the room. Bar stools upholstered in a rich fabric or an oriental area rug will complement the cabinetry.
• A wood floor in a contrasting color can enhance the beauty of these cabinets. The richness of the cherry wood brings warmth to the room, so you can also create a great ambiance with ceramic or stone tiled floors.
• Don’t forget to showcase the beautiful wood of these cabinets with ambient lighting. Under cabinet and accent lights can create that soft, inviting glow.
With their timeless style and high quality, hardwood construction, your family will certainly be enjoying these cabinets for years to come. The doors, rails and frames are constructed of maple with a cherry stain and glaze for an added gleam. For extra stability and durability, plywood, not particleboard, is used for the sides, tops, bottoms and shelves.
If you love the rich, elegance of the formal design style, but you’re looking for a modern update to the look, the Villa Cherry cabinet collection is a great base for your kitchen. You can’t beat the sophisticated chic of cherry colored wood and the slab doors keep the look up to date. You can be sure you are getting stylish cabinetry that will stand the test of time.
- Solid Wood Face Frames
- Cherry Finish
- Full Overlay
- 5/8" Wood Drawer Boxes with Undermount Glides
- Slab Style Doors and Matching Drawer Fronts
- Plywood Sides, Tops, Bottoms and Shelves