Natural Raised Panel Bamboo Kitchen Cabinets
For those that like the look of natural bamboo, but want more detailing and more visual accents, the Natural Shaker Raised Panel door is perfect. The beauty of natural bamboo, and the added highlights of a raised panel door.
- 1/2" plywood cabinet box with 5/8" plywood shelves
- No Particle Board is used anywhere in their construction
- 3/4" framed solid bamboo shaker door and drawer front
- 1/4" reveal overlay doors
- 5/8" dovetail solid wood drawer box with 3/8" plywood drawer bottom
- Each cabinet piece is shipped complete in the box, ready to assemble
- Only a screw driver is needed to complete the assembly
- soft-closing undermount, full-extension drawer slides
- Concealed 6 way adjustable hinges
More Cabinet Information
Use these tabs to view all sizes, specifications, assembly instructions and more design ideas...
If the sleek, modern lines of the Natural Shaker Bamboo Collection are just a bit too modern or contemporary for your taste and kitchen design, the Natural Raised Panel Bamboo Collection offers a handsome, striking alternative. With a raised panel door boasting the natural finish that allows the bamboo grain to show off, the Natural Raised Panel Bamboo kitchen cabinet is a, well, natural, for smaller spaces. It is particularly well-suited for loft and urban kitchens, apartment kitchens and any kitchen that can use a lighter color cabinet to look larger. Of course, modern and contemporary kitchen styles are perfect for this collection, but the raised panel gives it a hint of tradition that allows a little more versatility.
We love to add a touch of black to any room, it gives the eye a place to rest when surveying the décor. If you are using the Natural Raised Panel Bamboo in a larger kitchen, consider a black granite countertop for a striking contrast. In a smaller space, use black more wisely, a large accessory will do just fine. The light, bright natural finish allows more choices in countertops - for a clean, contemporary look on a tight budget, you can get by with one of the newer laminates that mimics a natural surface. If you can upgrade to granite or an engineered stone, it does last longer and gives you more bang for the decorating buck in the long run.
Clear colors such as an aqua blue or apple green are a trendy choice for pairing with the Natural Raised Panel Bamboo collection. In fact, we love the Pantone Color of the Year for 2012, Tangerine Tango, with this collection. Pantone picks the hot, ‘go-to’ color for fashion and interior design annually, and you can be sure it will start to show up everywhere within the next few months!
Other design elements that mesh well with the Natural Raised Panel Bamboo kitchen cabinets:
• A harlequin patterned tiled backsplash in white and a bold accent color for an excellent look, particularly in a small kitchen.
• A deep, rich eggplant color in small doses picks up the tones and grains of the bamboo perfectly and creates a stunning look.
• Consider mullion (glass paned) doors in some of the upper cabinets - add an interior accent light for instant impact. Make sure to layer the lighting in the kitchen - one lighting fixture only allows ambient light, add other layers such as decorative, accent and task lighting for a true, professional look.
You will be pleased with the quality of the Natural Raised Panel Bamboo Collection, as no particle board is used in our kitchen cabinets. They have a ¾ inch framed solid bamboo raised panel door and drawer front with ¼ inch reveal overlay doors. The hinges are concealed and 6-way adjustable. The cabinet box itself is ½ inch plywood with 5/8 inch plywood shelves for stability. The drawer boxes feature 5/8” dovetailed solid wood with a 3/8 inch plywood base. The drawers also feature soft closing undermount full extension drawer slides, which allow you to fully use all available space. Cabinets are shipped separate in their own boxes for safe transport, and only a screwdriver is needed for assembly.
The Raised Panel Bamboo cabinet collection in the Natural finish gives a sleek, modern sophistication to the kitchen, with just a little nod to tradition with its raised panel.