An island is a great addition to any kitchen. Not only is it a great focal point that can really tie the room together, it also gives you the benefit of extra storage and counter space. Fortunately, RTA Cabinet Store has you covered with a large selection of kitchen islands. Constructed of solid wood, they arrive at your home completely assembled. With a variety of sizes, shapes, colors and styles available, you will be sure to find the perfect island to take your kitchen to the next level.
**BUTCHER BLOCK TOP IS SOLD SEPARATELY UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED**
- Solid wood kitchen island
- Comes completely assembled
- Beautiful accent piece to a kitchen and a great alternate from a standard island
- Give your kitchen that custom craftsmanship look and feel
Large Kitchen Islands
Small Kitchen Islands
Kitchen Island Accessories
Butcher Block Island Tops
Everyone can use a little extra space in their kitchen, whether that be for storage of all your gourmet cooking gadgets, extra elbow room when cooking with a partner, or a place for guests to gather around and sip wine. A kitchen island offers all that extra space, while still enhancing the look of the room. Here is a brief look at some of the ways these completely preassembled islands from the RTA Cabinet Store can enhance your kitchen’s décor:
• We offer kitchen islands in large and small sizes, so there is an option that works well in almost any kitchen. There are even round versions of the small islands that will slip easily into tiny spaces.
• The islands are available in the following finishes: Black, Distressed Black, Aqua Turquoise, Antique White, and Redwood. These colors will slip nicely into most kitchen design schemes, even if you have base cabinetry in a different color or finish. Black, for example, can look really elegant and sleek with cherry wood cabinets. A white or aqua turquoise island can create a nice pop against natural and light wood cabinet collections.
• From shaker slab doors to cabinets with detailed, raised paneling, RTA Cabinet Store has an island that will compliment your overall design scheme. The standard large island will add visual interest to minimalistic designs, but will also fit nicely into formal or country styles. For added detail you can choose a built in wine-rack, fluted posts, corbels, or glass doors. The small islands feature handsome reeded post legs that are versatile enough for a number of styles. Or, opt for a circular version to add geometric interest to the room.
• An island topped with butcher block is an incredibly chic look that has been growing in popularity. It not only has the added convenience of a built-in cutting board, it also adds a touch of modern flair to any style of kitchen. Our solid maple, butcher block island top comes standard with some of the small islands, but must be ordered separately for other islands.
Like all our other quality products, our kitchen islands are constructed for maximum stability and durability so you can be assured you are getting a product that will stand up to the test of time. For added convenience we use concealed European hinges, soft close undermount drawer glides, and adjustable shelving.
For that custom craftsmanship look and feel, without the added price tag, consider purchasing one of our kitchen islands. With so many options available you will be sure to find one that gives your kitchen the perfect eye-catching centerpiece, along with convenience and extra space.