Gunstock Raised Panel Bamboo Kitchen Cabinets
The Gunstock Raised Panel Bamboo Cabinets take the same warm color as the Gunstock shaker, and add the detailing of a raised center panel door. Great for more traditional homes or when you want to see a lot of shadowing and details on the cabinets.
- 1/2" plywood cabinet box with 5/8" plywood shelves
- No Particle Board is used anywhere in their construction
- 3/4" framed solid bamboo shaker door and drawer front
- 1/4" reveal overlay doors
- 5/8" dovetail solid wood drawer box with 3/8" plywood drawer bottom
- Each cabinet piece is shipped complete in the box, ready to assemble
- Only a screw driver is needed to complete the assembly
- soft-closing undermount, full-extension drawer slides
- Concealed 6 way adjustable hinges
More Cabinet Information
Use these tabs to view all sizes, specifications, assembly instructions and more design ideas...
The Gunstock Raised Panel Bamboo kitchen cabinet collection offers a more traditional look and more neutral brown to the environmentally-friendly bamboo kitchen cabinet collections. The detailing of the raised panel combined with the consistent grain of the bamboo work together to make this collection a popular choice for traditional and transitional kitchens that are looking for an eco-friendly element of style.
The ‘shadowing’ of the detailed molding of the raised panel creates a multi-dimensional effect that adds depth to the cabinetry. This allows it to slip seamlessly into a more muted contemporary or modern look, or to grace a more traditional kitchen looking for a modern appeal. Countertops that work well with the Gunstock Raised Panel Bamboo Collection are granite and engineered surfaces, and the depth of the cabinetry allows a more budget friendly laminate to be introduced if needed.
The warm Gunstock finish allows any type of appliance, stainless steel, black or white - but match the sink finish to the appliances to make sure the look is pulled together throughout the kitchen. As for color palettes, we love crisp colors with the Gunstock Raised Panel Collection. Green in particular is known for being a cool, soothing color that elicits comfort and calmness, and we like that in a kitchen. An apple-green shade pairs beautifully with the cabinetry and keeps an organic look and feel to the room. Warmer, richer colors also pair well with the Gunstock finish, but we tend to like them in smaller doses with this particular collection.
For a professionally designed look to your kitchen, consider these tips that mesh well with the Gunstock Bamboo Raised Panel series:
• For a bold look without much commitment, consider adding bright accents in small doses rather than using a trendy color as the main wall color.
• Focus on your lighting - properly lighting a kitchen to show off its assets involves four layers: task, ambient, accent and decorative lighting. It makes the kitchen a warm and inviting environment that works with your cabinetry and other design features to not only create a practical workspace, but an inviting atmosphere.
• Add some rustic touches to soften the kitchen by using natural elements within the décor.
The Gunstock Raised Panel Bamboo cabinets offer the detail and finish that will last and stay stylish for years to come. There are no particle board pieces in this collection, or any RTA kitchen cabinet for that matter. Some of the quality features of this collection include:
• ½ inch thick plywood cabinet box with sturdy 5/8 inch thick plywood shelves
• A ¾ inch framed solid bamboo shaker door and drawer front
• ¼ inch reveal overlay doors
• A 5/8 inch dovetail solid wood drawer box with 3/8 inch plywood drawer bottom
• Each cabinet piece is shipped complete in the box for safe travels
• Each cabinet is fully ready for assembly, and only a screwdriver is needed
• The full extension drawer slides allow you to put all of the drawer space to good use and they are soft-closing with undermount glides for smooth opening and closing.
• Concealed 6 way adjustable hinges allow the cabinets rather than the hardware to take front and center stage.
With so much of your home’s value tied to the design and function of your kitchen, the Gunstock Raised Panel Bamboo Collection offers a sustainable investment for your home as well as our environment.