Carbonized Shaker Cabinets
The Carbonized Shaker Bamboo Cabinets feature a lighter brown finish than the Gunstock, with more orange hues. This is a good color for creating that warm, cozy feeling in the kitchen.
Carbonized Bamboo Kitchen
Carbonized Bamboo Kitchen Cabinets
Carbonized Bamboo Pantries Framing out Refrigerator
Open-faced Carbonized bamboo wall cabinets with glass inserts
carbonized bamboo drawer base with full extension side-mounted drawer glides
Carbonized Bamboo base and wall cabinets
Close up of the Carbonized Bamboo wall cabinets
Carbonized Bamboo base cabinets with full extension drawers
More Cabinet Information
Use these tabs to view all sizes, specifications, assembly instructions and more design ideas...
The Carbonized Shaker Bamboo kitchen cabinet collection offers a sleek, modern Shaker door with a dramatic Carbonized finish. This finish is slightly lighter with a different tone than our Gunstock Shaker Bamboo Collection, in fact, the slight orange hue reminds us of a muted Osage Orangewood, an exotic hardwood usually found in Prairie states.
The exotic finish and straight, modern lines make the Carbonized Shaker Bamboo Collection perfect for modern and contemporary kitchens. The rich finish can also take on larger spaces without the size of the room overwhelming the cabinetry. In fact, the Carbonized Shaker cabinetry easily becomes the focal point of any kitchen it graces.
We love the kitchen design options that are offered with the Shaker Bamboo Collection. The Shakers design is based on an 18th Century sect that became known for their craftsmanship that reflected their no-nonsense beliefs. Shaker furniture, design and cabinetry are widely known for its simplicity, quality and functionality. Shaker cabinets reflect these traits, as they are simplistic in their lines, and should have a place for everything and everything in its place.
The color palettes that look best with the Carbonized Shaker Bamboo cabinets tend to lean toward earthy browns, neutrals and rich yellows that work well with the unique finish. Add a neutral countertop to keep the focus on the Carbonized Shaker Cabinets; black, white or a creamy off-white or any combination of those three, are an excellent look.
Design elements that pair well with the Carbonized Shaker Bamboo Kitchen Cabinets are:
• A light, natural bamboo floor that contrasts with the Carbonized finish of the cabinetry;
• Stainless steel appliances add to the sleek Shaker door panel, while black appliances will add a touch of drama to the mix.
• A granite countertop in a light color with veining that picks up the hue of the Carbonized finish without overwhelming it is an excellent choice.
• Add mullion (glass-paned) doors to one or more of the upper cabinets to add interest and a more defined focal point. Adding an interior accent light creates a professionally designed look.
• Layer lighting throughout the kitchen. Use accent lighting for the cabinetry, task lighting for the workspace, add a handsome chandelier or dropped pendant lighting fixture to pull double duty for decorative lighting and ambient (all over) lighting.
Bamboo cabinets are an eco-friendly option for the kitchen, as bamboo is a sustainable material that regenerates in just 4-7 years, which is ten times less than the typical hardwood. Quality features that are found in the Carbonized Shaker Bamboo Collection include:
• A ½ inch thick plywood cabinet box with 5/8 inch thick sturdy plywood shelves
• No particle board is used anywhere in the cabinet’s construction
• ¾ inch framed solid bamboo shaker doors and drawer fronts
• 1/4" reveal overlay doors
• 5/8 inch dovetailed solid wood drawer box with 3/8 inch plywood drawer bottom
• Each cabinet is shipped complete in its own box for safe travels
• Only a screwdriver is needed to complete the assembly
• The drawers feature soft-closing undermount, full-extension drawer slides to make full use of drawer space
• Concealed 6 way adjustable hinges
The Carbonized Shaker Bamboo Cabinet Collection is an excellent investment for your home, your kitchen and our environment, and it will pay off handsomely for years to come.
- 1/2" plywood cabinet box with 5/8" plywood shelves
- No Particle Board is used anywhere in their construction
- 3/4" framed solid bamboo shaker door and drawer front
- 1/4" reveal overlay doors
- 1/2" solid wood drawer box with 3/8" plywood drawer bottom
- Each cabinet piece is shipped complete in the box, ready to assemble
- Only a screw driver is needed to complete the assembly
- side mount full-extension drawer slides
- Concealed 6 way adjustable hinges