Carbonized Raised Panel Bamboo Kitchen Cabinets
The Carbonized Raised Panel Bamboo Cabinets are a good mix of traditional and modern. The bamboo grain adds the modern feel, while the raised panel door brings in some of the highlights of a more traditional cabinet style.
- 1/2" plywood cabinet box with 5/8" plywood shelves
- No Particle Board is used anywhere in their construction
- 3/4" framed solid bamboo shaker door and drawer front
- 1/4" reveal overlay doors
- 5/8" dovetail solid wood drawer box with 3/8" plywood drawer bottom
- Each cabinet piece is shipped complete in the box, ready to assemble
- Only a screw driver is needed to complete the assembly
- soft-closing undermount, full-extension drawer slides
- Concealed 6 way adjustable hinges
More Cabinet Information
Use these tabs to view all sizes, specifications, assembly instructions and more design ideas...
The Carbonized Raised Panel Bamboo kitchen cabinet collection offers a dramatic Carbonized finish that is slightly lighter with a different tone than our Gunstock Shaker Bamboo Collection. The slight orange hue to the finish reminds us of slightly muted Osage Orangewood, an exotic hardwood usually found in the Prairie states of the Western U.S. The raised panel in this kitchen cabinet collection downplays the modern look, and allows the Raised Panel Bamboo cabinet to slip into a more traditional and transitional setting.
The sleek bamboo grain and Carbonized finish work together to highlight a host of color palettes in the kitchen. We love a neutral palette with the Carbonized finish, as it lets the cabinetry become the focal point of the kitchen without competition. A black granite countertop is a dramatic look that can hold its own with the Raised Panel Bamboo Collection. If you like the look of black granite but need a more budget-friendly option, consider large granite tiles as an alternative. Not only do granite tiles make an attractive countertop, they’re easy to install and weigh less than a solid granite top, making it the perfect DIY project.
Design elements that mesh well with the Carbonized Raised Panel Bamboo series:
• Consider a kitchen island in either a light neutral or distressed black to not only add workspace to the kitchen, but a gathering space for family and friends as well. A light butcher block top contrasts well with the cabinetry.
• A large, neutral checkerboard pattern tiled floor adds interest without overwhelming the kitchen.
• Make the best use of the available cabinet accessories to keep kitchen clutter tucked away. Not only does it make your kitchen look more organized and stylish, but more inviting.
• Make sure kitchen accessories highlight and accentuate the Carbonized finish rather than compete with it.
• For smaller kitchens, consider an under-mount sink to make the workspace look larger. Large kitchens and open areas can handle a farmhouse sink or similar style with an apron.
Bamboo cabinets are an eco-friendly option for the kitchen, as bamboo is a sustainable material that regenerates in just 4-7 years, compared to the 40+ years the typical hardwood takes. Quality features that are found in the Carbonized Raised Panel Bamboo Collection include:
• A ½ inch thick plywood cabinet box with 5/8 inch thick sturdy plywood shelves;
• No Particleboard is used anywhere in their construction, or any RTA cabinet collection for that matter;
• ¾ inch framed solid bamboo raised panel doors and drawer fronts;
• 1/4" reveal overlay doors;
• 5/8 inch dovetailed, solid wood drawer box with 3/8 inch plywood drawer bottom;
• Each cabinet is shipped complete in its own box for safe travels and easy part identification;
• Only a screwdriver is needed to complete the assembly;
• The drawers feature soft-closing under-mount, full-extension drawer slides to make full use of drawer space;
• Concealed 6 way adjustable hinges keep the focus on the cabinet, rather than hardware.
Nearly 20% of your home’s value is tied into the kitchen - not only its function, but its design. That investment deserves the look, the sustainability and the quality of the Carbonized Raised Panel Bamboo Collection.