Brazilian Cherry Raised Panel Bamboo Kitchen Cabinets
A more traditional version of the Brazilian Cherry Shaker cabinet, the raised panel Brazilian Cherry added some detailing and shadowing with the raised panel center. All of the same features, just a slightly different door.
- 1/2" plywood cabinet box with 5/8" plywood shelves
- No Particle Board is used anywhere in their construction
- 3/4" framed solid bamboo shaker door and drawer front
- 1/4" reveal overlay doors
- 5/8" dovetail solid wood drawer box with 3/8" plywood drawer bottom
- Each cabinet piece is shipped complete in the box, ready to assemble
- Only a screw driver is needed to complete the assembly
- soft-closing undermount, full-extension drawer slides
- Concealed 6 way adjustable hinges
More Cabinet Information
Use these tabs to view all sizes, specifications, assembly instructions and more design ideas...
Our Brazilian Cherry Raised Panel Bamboo kitchen cabinets offer a more traditional look than the Brazilian Shaker Series. With the raised panel adding detailing and shadowing within the door, this eco-friendly kitchen cabinet can handle more kitchen styles - from a formal, traditional kitchen to a casual, sophisticated urban or contemporary.
The rich Brazilian Cherry finish against the details of the raised panel is the perfect backdrop for a dramatic kitchen design. To allow the quality of the cabinetry to take front and center stage, consider a neutral, monochromatic color palette to contrast with the rich color. For a more urban appeal, try some hot pops of color such as a bright honey butter or a rich gray. If you’re concerned about going too bold in the color palette, introduce the trendier colors in your kitchen accessories, they can be easily switched out for an inexpensive color change.
Granite countertops are a perennial favorite with the Brazilian Cherry Bamboo Raised Panel, but the rich finish also allows for a engineered surface. To keep a sleeker, more modern look throughout the room, consider a budget-friendly tiled countertop - just avoid using white grout, as it becomes stained easily.
We love the fact that the raised panel in this Brazilian Cherry Bamboo Collection allows you to use stainless steel, black or white appliances. If you use white appliances, consider a white farmhouse sink with a bronze faucet - we love the look the bronze introduces to the mix.
Other design elements that work with the Brazilian Cherry Bamboo Raised Panel Collection:
• Introduce a classic black and white pattern to the kitchen décor to add familiar warmth to the area - such as a modern gingham or even a time-honored toile in accessories, linens or window dressings.
• Consider a kitchen island in a distressed black to add a casual elegance to the design - it not only adds valuable workspace, but serves as a gathering spot for family and friends.
• Use vintage or antique prints as artwork - we love the look of vintage Art Deco advertising prints in the kitchen.
With environmentally friendly products continuing their rise in popularity, using Bamboo has gained ground in the kitchen. Bamboo is a hearty plant that is sustainable, as it grows rapidly. While some hardwoods take over 40 years to grow, bamboo takes just 4-7 years to regenerate. The look is outstanding and the quality of the Brazilian Cherry Bamboo cabinets stands on its own. There are no particle board pieces in this collection, or any RTA kitchen cabinet. Some of the quality features of this collection include:
• 1/2" plywood cabinet box with 5/8" plywood shelves
• ¾ inch framed solid bamboo shaker door and drawer front
• ¼ inch reveal overlay doors
• A 5/8" inch thick dovetailed solid wood drawer box with a sturdy 3/8 inch plywood drawer bottom
• Each cabinet piece is shipped complete in the box for safe travels
• Each cabinet is fully ready for assembly, and only a screwdriver is needed
• The full extension drawer slides allow you to put all of the drawer space to good use and they are soft-closing with undermount glides for smooth opening and closing.
• Concealed 6 way adjustable hinges allow the cabinetry to take front and center stage.
The Brazilian Cherry Bamboo Raised Panel kitchen cabinet collection offers an investment in your home and your kitchen, and at the same time, a worthy and handsome investment in our environment.