Brazilian Cherry Shaker Bamboo Kitchen Cabinets
Brazilian Cherry Shaker Bamboo cabinets add a unique and attractive look to any kitchen and are significantly more durable than the average hardwood cabinet. This line of bamboo cabinets has been designed by Eco-Cabinets to be as eco-friendly as possible.
Brazilian Cherry Shaker Bamboo Double Door Wall Cabinet With Door Open
Brazilian Cherry Shaker Bamboo Door Closeup
Brazilian Cherry Shaker Bamboo Three Drawer Base Cabinet With Drawers Open
Brazilian Cherry Shaker Bamboo 3 Drawer Base Cabinet- Front View
Brazilian Cherry Shaker Bamboo Base Cabinet
Brazilian Cherry Shaker Bamboo Double Door Wall Cabinet
Brazilian Cherry Shaker Cabinets- From an Episode of House Crashers
Brazilian Cherry Cabinets- Butcher Shop
Bamboo Kitchen Cabinets- Brazilian Cherry
More Cabinet Information
Use these tabs to view all sizes, specifications, assembly instructions and more design ideas...
Our customers asked for an environmentally friendly, attractive and affordable kitchen cabinet and we responded with the Brazilian Cherry Bamboo Shaker Collection by Eco-Cabinets. The name says it all, this handsome cabinet collection is in the Shaker style, with a ¾ inch framed solid bamboo door and drawer front.
The Brazilian Cherry Bamboo Shaker Collection is the perfect look for a modern or contemporary kitchen. With these styles tending to be a bit stark or cold, the warm hue of the Brazilian Cherry finish offers a dramatic increase in temperature in the kitchen. These cabinets can handle some pretty dramatic color palettes - while many color schemes in modern and contemporary kitchens are monochromatic - meaning they use variations in lightness and saturation of a single color - these cabinets can handle a pop of a bright color against a more neutral main or secondary color.
We love the drama of black paired with the Brazilian Cherry Bamboo Shaker Collection, particularly a black granite countertop. Stainless steel and black appliances look handsome with these cabinets as well. As for flooring, all options are on the table. To carry the handsome finish through to the floor, there is Brazilian Cherry Bamboo flooring available - which, by the way, is certified by the Forestry Stewardship Council (FSC) that the bamboo is grown, harvested and manufactured in an environmentally and socially responsible way.
For more contrast between the cabinets, consider a lighter stained bamboo, laminate or hardwood floor. Large white or off white floor tiles can also provide a dramatic contrast with the Brazilian Cherry finish, particularly if you have used black accents or countertops. The Brazilian Cherry Bamboo series can certainly stand on its own with no hardware, but if hardware is preferred, stainless or black tend to be the most popular choices.
With the push toward eco-friendly practices, more cabinets and flooring are being constructed using Bamboo. Bamboo is a hearty plant that grows rapidly. While some hardwoods can take 40 years to grow, bamboo takes just 4-7 years to regenerate. The look is outstanding and the quality of the Brazilian Cherry Bamboo cabinets stands on its own merit, as there are no particle board pieces in this collection, or any RTA kitchen cabinet. Some of the quality features of this collection include:
• 1/2" plywood cabinet box with 5/8" plywood shelves
• 3/4" framed solid bamboo shaker door and drawer front
• 1/4" reveal overlay doors
• 5/8" dovetail solid wood drawer box with 3/8" plywood drawer bottom
• Each cabinet piece is shipped complete in the box for safe travels
• Each cabinet is fully ready for assembly, and only a screwdriver is needed
• The full extension drawer slides allow you to put all of the drawer space to good use and they are soft-closing with undermount glides for smooth opening and closing.
• Concealed 6 way adjustable hinges allow the cabinetry to take front and center stage.
The Brazilian Cherry Bamboo Shaker kitchen cabinet collection is just one of our eco-friendly offerings. Not only is it an investment in your home and your kitchen, but a worthy and handsome investment in our environment.
- 1/2" plywood cabinet box with 5/8" plywood shelves
- No Particle Board is used anywhere in their construction
- 3/4" framed solid bamboo shaker door and drawer front
- 1/4" reveal overlay doors
- 5/8" dovetail solid wood drawer box with 3/8" plywood drawer bottom
- Each cabinet piece is shipped complete in the box, ready to assemble
- Only a screw driver is needed to complete the assembly
- soft-closing undermount, full-extension drawer slides
- Concealed 6 way adjustable hinges