Autumn Shaker Kitchen Cabinets
The simplistic style of shaker cabinets make them a popular choice because of its clean look. The Autumn color makes it stand out from all other RTA cabinets with a simple hint of elegance. This look coupled with the mitered doors and Shaker Panels, makes a statement that can only be described as beautiful. The Autumn Shaker is one of our most modern and contemporary looking cabinets. Don't forget to pick up the matching Autumn Shaker Bathroom Vanity.
- Door stiles and rails as well as the face frames are made from solid Maple.
- Solid plywood sides
- No Particle Board is used anywhere in their construction
- Shaker Style Doors
- Each cabinet piece is shipped complete in the box, ready to assemble
- Only a screw driver is needed to complete the assembly
- Autumn Shaker finish
- Concealed under mount drawer slides
- Concealed European hinges
- Dovetailed drawer boxes
- Drawer boxes with 1/2" all wood sides and back stained to match the color of the cabinets
Everyone just loves them!
I'm so happy with my kitchen! It's just stunning!
Thank you so much,
I like the color. It was nice clean similar tones, like danish designs.Victor L.
Viewing Tip: To see a close up of each Autumn Shaker RTA cabinet along with a closeup of a sample Autumn Shaker door, click on the description of the individual items on the order pages.
The Autumn Shaker Series takes clean, simplistic, straight lines and couples them with a rich, auburn wood finish. The warm tones of the Autumn Shaker kitchen cabinets offer a more refined look than the bolder Mocha Shaker Series. For homeowners and designers not quite ready to make the jump to the ultra-modern kitchen makeover, the Autumn Shaker Series is just the choice to offer the best of both worlds.
Because the finish of the Autumn Shaker line is not too dark or too light, it slips right into most color palettes in the kitchen. Clear, lighter colors, such as sage greens, light browns and beiges and soft, buttery yellows, bring out the warmer tones of these Autumn Shaker cabinets. Deeper, darker palettes work best in larger, open kitchens, particularly those combined with a great room, and the colors contrast nicely with the Autumn Shaker finish.
Design elements that give your kitchen a custom-designed look when used with the Autumn Shaker kitchen cabinets are:
• Bamboo wood flooring is the latest and greatest sustainable, eco-friendly wood flooring choice - try it in a lighter finish than the Autumn Shaker line to lend a handsome, refined kitchen design.
• Sleek stainless steel countertops and/or sinks give an industrial, professional kitchen look and contrast nicely with the autumn wood tones and play up the clean lines of the cabinets.
• To warm up the appeal, contrast the finish and lines of the Shaker series with a painted, distressed kitchen island or table. Ladderback chairs are the ultimate in Shaker style, and rush seats add texture to the mix.
• Wrought iron brings more texture to the table than simply stainless, the usual choice for hardware for Shaker kitchen cabinets. Try a wrought iron pot rack, light fixtures or wrought decorative accents to add contrast.
• Orderly, functional and simplistic are the words most often used to describe Shaker style, so a cluttered kitchen countertop doesn’t fit with the look. Make sure you have enough cabinet space and kitchen cabinet accessories to keep surfaces clear. A few well-placed functional accessories, such as a stack of wood pantry boxes or a large, decorative pottery bowl work best in a Shaker kitchen, whether it is a more modern adaptation or the vintage or period Shaker style.
Our door stiles, rails and face frames are of solid, hardwood Maple while the sides are made of plywood. RTA Cabinets stands for Ready-to-Assemble, and we mean it - in fact, a screwdriver is all it takes to assemble our cabinets, and each is shipped separately in its own box for safe travels. Quality touches such as concealed under-mount drawer slides, concealed European hinges and dovetailed drawer boxes set our kitchen cabinets apart from the others.
The Autumn Shaker Series brings in elements of the Shaker Movement of the 19th Century, which focused on simplicity, neatness and orderliness. The cabinets offer a place for everything, and everything in its place. The clean lines of the Autumn Shaker Series kitchen cabinets can go from modern and contemporary kitchens or the rich, warm wood finish against the clean lines can slip right into a more subdued transitional kitchen design as well.
The Autumn Shaker Series emphasizes the quality craftsmanship in RTA Kitchen Cabinets. Sturdy, well-made and of solid wood, they withstand the wear and tear and keep your kitchen looking and performing in style for years to come.