Sienna Shaker Kitchen Cabinets
The Sienna Shaker line combines the modern simplicity of the Shaker style with a more traditional wood color, for a look that is the perfect balance of classic and contemporary. Whether you are creating a whole new kitchen or just looking to do a little updating, these cabinets are perfect for taking your kitchen to the next level of modern design.
Viewing Tip: To see a closeup of each cabinet, click on the description of the individual items on the order pages.
Sienna Shaker Crown
Sienna Shaker Closeup of Cabinet Door
Sienna Shaker Wall Cabinet
Sienna Shaker Finished Kitchen
Sienna Shaker Refrigerator Surround
Sienna Shaker kitchen cabinets
Sienna Shaker Kitchen
Sienna Shaker Kitchen with Center Island
Stainless Steel Appliances with Sienna Shaker Cabinets
More Cabinet Information
Use these tabs to view all sizes, specifications, assembly instructions and more design ideas...
Shaker style cabinetry is growing in popularity as more homeowners gain an appreciation for contemporary looks with clean lines. If you are looking for something a little more subtle than the ultra-modern, industrial look, these cabinets are the optimal choice. The sleek, straight lines of the Sienna Shaker series are beautifully complimented by the rich sienna stain, creating a modern kitchen without sacrificing warmth and comfort.
The elegant color and simplistic design of the Sienna Shaker series fits easily into a variety of color palettes and design styles. Off-white, cream and yellow tones are natural complements which bring out the warm elegance of these cabinets. Accents in pale blues and greens will create an airy, yet cozy ambiance. Darker colors, such as deep reds and greens will steer the look in a more formal direction.
These versatile cabinets are appropriate for design styles from neo-modern to classic country. To go in a more contemporary direction, coordinate with the straight lines and simplicity of the cabinets with sleek, stainless steel countertops, appliances and sinks. If you prefer a more classic look, consider granite or butcher block countertops and wrought iron accents.
Even if your tastes lean towards more traditional styles, you still want to subtly play up the modern simplicity of the Shaker style cabinets. Here are some other design considerations to keep in mind with this line:
• Stainless steel appliances are great choices for enhancing the simple neatness of the Shaker style cabinetry.
• Maintain the modern feel of the room by keeping it bright and airy. Opt for flooring in a lighter tone than the cabinets, such as eco-friendly bamboo or cream colored ceramic tiles.
• The Shaker style is dominated by a neat and orderly feel. Don’t contradict this with lots of clutter and knick knacks. Keep countertop items to a minimum and look for straight lines and basic colors.
• Choose basic handles and knobs of wood, brass or stainless steel.
Like all the cabinets in the RTA line, the Sienna Shaker collection is made for durability and stability with full-overlay doors, face frames, and drawer fronts constructed of solid maple. The sides, tops, bottoms and shelves are made of plywood, with no particle board used anywhere in the cabinets. The collection also boasts dovetailed drawers with undermount glides and 6-way adjustable concealed hinges. In addition to beauty and style, you can be assured you are getting quality cabinetry that will last for years to come.
The extremely adaptable Sienna Shaker series offers homeowners a chance to combine classic comfort with modern chicness. These cabinets are perfect for the busy, modern-day family that still makes time to gather for food and laughter in the cozy, inviting kitchen. With this versatile and durable collection, both style and craftsmanship will stand the test of time.
- Door Style: Shaker
- Wood Species: Maple
- Overlay: Full Overlay
- Stain Color: Sienna
- Box Sides: 1/2” plywood construction sides, tops and bottom for lasting durability and strength
- Drawer Boxes: Dovetailed with undermount drawer glides
- Hardware: 6-way adjustable concealed hinges
- Shelves: 5/8” plywood shelves
- Wood: Plywood sides, solid wood doors, drawer fronts and face-frames
- Assembly: Cam Lock