Rustic Brown Kitchen Cabinets
The Rustic Brown line features a warm toffee color. This line offers Dovetailed Drawers as well as full extension soft close drawer slides which provides a nice smooth close. The doors come with 6 way adjustable hinges. This line also comes standard with soft closing doors which is a nice feature so you dont have to worry about slamming doors.
We were real pleased with them. Matter of fact, we're getting ready to order some more.Frank
Viewing Tip: To see a close up of each Rustic Brown RTA cabinet, click on the description of the individual items on the order pages.
Rustic Brown Door Closeup
European Hinge with Soft Close Feature- Rustic Brown
Rustic Brown crown
Rustic Brown door closeup
Rustic Brown Base Cabinet
Rustic Brown Wall Cabinet
Rustic Brown Kitchen Cabinets with Black Appliances
Rustic Brown Pantry wall
Rustic Brown Coffee Bar
Rustic Brown base cabinets
Rustic Brown Island
More Cabinet Information
Use these tabs to view all sizes, specifications, assembly instructions and more design ideas...
Our Rustic Brown Collection features a warm toffee finish and raised panel doors with handsome moldings. Our customers asked for a collection with a more casual and rustic flair, and we answered with the Rustic Brown Collection. But it’s not just for the Rustic kitchen; it can go country in a heartbeat, as well as handle a more casual, traditional kitchen design.
The toffee finish opens up a range of palette possibilities, and we love the fact that these cabinets can handle any color or finish of appliances. Some of our favorite palettes that work well the Rustic Brown Collection are:
• A nostalgic color selection with a hint of pastels and parchment neutrals in the mix;
• A vintage, earthy selection with a mix of rich terra cotta, a pale neutral and a hint of ochre.
• A nature-inspired palette of a light, antique olive green, a deep, dark maroon accent and a rich beige neutral.
With the Rustic Brown Collection, the sky’s the limit with decorating options, and some of our favorite design elements include:
• Old barn wood flooring to add to the rustic brown of the cabinetry. For kitchen renovations where a wood floor is still sturdy but has seen better days, consider floor paint, a painted wood floor is what often graced old farmhouses in the late 19th and early 20th Century.
• Play up textures with a mix of smooth and rough finishes. Since the kitchen features so many smooth surfaces with countertops and appliances, mix in some rough finishes such as a weathered wrought iron light fixture or a ladderback chair with rush seats and a soft cushion for comfort.
• An unexpected antique in the kitchen is a fun design idea. Use old soda crates as extra storage or antique advertising as artwork.
• We love the look of exposed beams in the kitchen. If you don’t have beams that are original to the home’s architecture, they are a feature that can be added. The cost isn’t as much as you might think, as the beams can be pre-fabricated from reclaimed wood and hollowed for easy installation.
• Use textiles with familiar patterns such as a modern take on gingham or a pastel-hued plaid to bring a sense of home and comfort to the room.
The Rustic Brown Collection is made of solid wood. The full overlay, raised-panel door is a hardwood Maple. The cabinet box, the sides, top and bottom, are of ½ inch plywood construction for lasting durability and strength. As an added bonus, the doors are self, soft-closing for convenience and the 6-way adjustable hinges are concealed. The shelving is sturdy 5/8 inch thick plywood which is stained to match the exterior.
The drawers feature full extension under-mount glides, and are self, soft-closing as well. They are finished both inside and out. A screwdriver is the only tool needed for assembly, and each cabinet comes in a separate box to make identifying parts much easier.
The Rustic Brown Collection is a timeless classic with a nod to the great outdoors. With its quality construction and stylish good looks, you can bet that your cabinets will be up to date for years to come.
- Door Style: Raised Panel
- Wood Species: Maple
- Overlay: Full Overlay
- Stain Color: Toffee (Rustic Brown)
- Box Sides: 1/2” plywood construction sides, tops and bottom for lasting durability and strength
- Drawers: 1/2” dovetail drawer boxes with Full Extension Self Soft-Closing Under mount Glide
- Finish: Completely stained, baked, and finished inside and out
- Hardware: 6-way adjustable concealed hinges and Self Soft-Closing Doors
- Shelves: 5/8” plywood shelves
- Wood: Solid wood doors and face-frames and solid plywood sides
- Assembly: Cam Lock