Embassy Bathroom Vanities
- Ready-To-Assemble (RTA) Bathroom Vanity
- 32 1/2" in Height
- 3/4" Face frame and drawer fronts
- 1/2" finished plywood sides
- Modern inset doors and drawer fronts give this vanity the feel of actual furniture
- Decorative base leave vanity off the floor to give a unique look to the vanity
- Available in 30w x 21d, 36w x21d, 48w x 21d and 60w x 21d
- Matching mirrors available in 30w x 30h and 36w x 30h
- Comes with decorative brushed brass knobs with detailing inside the knobs
- Rich Natural Maple Finish
- Only a screw driver is needed to complete assembly
More Cabinet Information
Use these tabs to view all sizes, specifications, assembly instructions and more design ideas...
Embassy Bathroom Vanities offer a furniture feel to a vanity sporting a natural Maple finish. We love the lighter finish on the Embassy Collection, and the raised base with inset doors and drawer fronts are a natural in smaller baths, half baths, guest baths and master baths alike. The bracket feet on the Embassy Vanity reminds one of fine antique furniture, and makes the floor space seem, well, more spacious.
The Embassy Bathroom Vanity has a handsome, natural Maple finish that allows the grain of the wood to show through. Our Uba Tuba and Baltic Brown Granite Countertops offer a striking contrast with the Embassy Series. The neutral coloring allows for any finish of fixture, nickel offers a sleek look, while a rubbed bronze adds a rustic twist to the cabinetry.
For a dramatic look in the bathroom, particularly in a half bath, rich, deep colors such as a burgundy or deep blue add a touch of elegance. The natural finish of the Embassy Vanity allows lighter color palettes to complement the cabinetry as well. A light antique olive green or a light slate blue are two favorites for wall color.
To make the Embassy Bathroom Vanity a focal point of your bathroom design, choose a neutral, complementary floor tile. For a dramatic look, a rich hardwood floor in a contrasting color is a great look, but remember, the eye will usually come to rest on the darkest object in the room.
Some of the professional design looks that pair well with the Embassy Vanity Collection include:
• Marble and granite flooring in the bathroom adds a luxurious look, and looks stunning with the Embassy Vanity, but stone can be cold on the feet. Consider adding floor warming cables if you’re investing in new flooring, it may be more affordable than you realize.
• If you are outfitting a small bathroom, consider using a floor tile that can also run up the lower wall, it makes the room seem much larger.
• Make the most of mirrors. The Embassy Collection does have a matching mirror, and mirrors add space and light to the room, particularly when there’s a lack of natural lighting. Use the larger 36 x 30 inch mirror if the vanity size can handle it.
The Embassy Vanity is 32-1/2 inches in height and 21 inches in depth. It is all wood with ¾ inch face frames and drawer fronts. The sides are ½ inch finished plywood. There is no particle board used in these cabinets, and only a screwdriver is needed for assembly.
The Embassy Vanity Series has such a furniture feel to it, that it can easily slip into other rooms for custom storage solutions. A solid countertop over the base can turn the vanity into a folding and sorting center with storage space to clear the clutter.
The Embassy Bathroom offers a handsome furniture feel and light, natural finish. Its classic good looks and quality construction will keep it looking and functioning with style for many years to come.