Williamsburg Bathroom Vanities
Our customers asked for a classic, traditional bathroom vanity that could handle vintage, rustic or farmhouse bathroom style while still looking modern and clean for an easy makeover - and our Williamsburg Vanity is the answer. The Williamsburg Bathroom Vanity Collection offers the feel of furniture with its inset doors and bracket legs, and it’s a comforting feeling in master baths, guest baths and half baths.
- Ready-To-Assemble (RTA) Bathroom Vanity
- 32 1/2" in height
- 3/4" Face frame and drawer fronts
- 1/2" finished plywood sides
- Modern inset doors give this vanity the feel of actual furniture
- Decorative legs leave vanity off the floor to give a unique look to the vanity
- Available in 30w x 21d, 36w x21d, 48w x 21d and 60w x 21d
- Matching mirrors available in 30w x 30h and 36w x 30h
- Comes with decorative antiqued brass pulls
- Rich Cherry Finish
- Only a screw driver is needed to complete assembly
More Cabinet Information
Use these tabs to view all sizes, specifications, assembly instructions and more design ideas...
The rich Cherry finish and paneled door style gives a nod back to yesteryear, while the clean lines smile at modern, sophisticated style. We love the look of granite countertops paired with the Williamsburg Vanity Series, particularly our River White Granite Countertop, which allows an excellent light contrast to be complemented with the rustic veining.
Natural color palettes work well with the Cherry finish of the Williamsburg Bathroom Vanity Series. Think of nature’s colors such as blue skies, green pastures, wheat or earth tones to set off the finish and cabinetry.
The Williamsburg Vanity is one of the few vanities that can handle brass with style, either bright finish or aged. The brass faucets and handles, particularly those with porcelain accents, add an antique touch to the Williamsburg Series.
As for flooring, tile is a design staple in bathroom flooring, and we like the darker, larger floor tiles to complement this vanity. The design accents that work well with the Williamsburg Vanity, include:
• Vintage baskets add texture to the bathroom, which is sorely needed in a room full of smooth surfaces. They can also be used to store soaps, bath salts and more.
• Try some unexpected antique pieces in the bathroom to play up the vintage charm of the Williamsburg Vanity. Try a pair of antique prints, some old mason jars to store odds and ends or a vintage-inspired hooked oval rug.
• Make sure to invest in ‘layers’ of lighting to show off your countertops and cabinetry - use accent lighting, task lighting, ambient lighting and decorative lighting for a professionally designed look in master bath retreats and guest baths.
• Another professional bathroom design tip works quite well with the furniture feel of the Williamsburg Vanity - Don't line the fixtures and furnishings of the bathroom against the wall. Instead, organize different functional areas around a central space, to give the space a more room-like feel. For example, if you use your master bath as a changing area - designate a portion of the space for dressing, using a hamper, hooks or a clothes tree in that area.
Our Williamsburg Vanity Collection is made of solid wood, there is no particle board used in its construction. The face frame and drawer fronts are a sturdy 3/4" inch with ½ inch finished plywood sides. The vanity is 32-1/2 inches in height and 21 inches in depth with the following widths available:
• 30 inches;
• 36 inches;
• 48 inches; and
• 60 inches.
Matching mirrors complete the look with two sizes available - 30w x 30h and 36w x 30h.
RTA’s Williamsburg Vanity Collection is a charming furniture styled vanity to add warmth and charm, with a nod to modern times, to bathroom décor.