Tuscany Maple Bathroom Vanities
- Ready-To-Assemble (RTA) Bathroom Vanity
- 32 1/2" in height
- 3/4" Face frame and drawer fronts
- 1/2" finished plywood sides
- Matches exactly with Tuscany Maple Kitchen Cabinets
- Linen Cabinet is 21" Deep to match vanity depth
- Matching mirrors available in 30w x 30h and 36w x 30h
- Comes with polished bronze knobs
- Tuscany Maple Finish
- Only a screw driver is needed to complete assembly
Viewing Tip: To see a close of each RTA vanity along with a closeup of a sample door, click on the description of the individual items on the order pages.
More Cabinet Information
Use these tabs to view all sizes, specifications, assembly instructions and more design ideas...
The Tuscany Maple Bathroom Vanity brings an international flair to bathroom design that can slip right into traditional style, Old World style and European elegance, and of course, the Tuscan-inspired decor. The Tuscany Vanity Collection is made of Maple – with an antique Old World white finish, making it the perfect vanity choice for smaller bathrooms that need an upgrade to elegance.
The Tuscany Maple Vanity Series pairs well with the colors of nature– but that doesn’t have to mean neutral or plain. Browns, deep oranges, rich reds, deep greens and earthy yellows bring out the best look in Tuscan design, and look incredible set off by the antique white finish of the cabinetry.
Granite countertops are an excellent choice in bathroom décor, and RTA’s Baltic Brown Granite Countertop features a unique pattern of brown overlapping circles with a gray and black background that offers a striking contrast for an unparalleled elegance. For more casual appeal, try the mottled appearance of the Beige Granite Countertop with shades of brown, beige, and white sprinkled throughout. While a white porcelain under mount sink is always a favorite in the bathroom, don’t be scared to try a trough sink or an aged copper sink for a striking look.
Most bathrooms can handle hardwood flooring, with the exception of a heavily used children’s bathroom that may have, well, moisture issues with wet towels on the floor. We love the look of a rich hardwood to really accentuate the Tuscan Maple Vanity. Use a rich wood, such as our environmentally friendly Bamboo flooring in the Butterscotch finish. We also love the look of larger, earthy floor tiles with the Tuscan Vanity. A checkerboard pattern in larger rooms in complementary colors is a handsome look, particularly in a master bath retreat.
Other design options that complement the Tuscany Maple Bathroom Vanity:
• Look to Europe for inspiration for fabrics for window coverings - the Provence region of France is known for their floral and nature-inspired fabric patterns, and they are just as easily found here in the United States.
• The Tuscan Vanity comes with polished bronze knobs, and they look quite striking, carry the look up to the faucet and handles to complete the look.
• Terra-cotta pots are a natural for Tuscan style, even in the bathroom (for adults of course). Fill them with your favorite plants to capture an outdoor, courtyard feeling.
• Large wrought-iron pieces provide scale and texture in larger bathrooms, and are the right style for the Tuscan Vanity. Try a baroque towel stand next to the bathtub.
• Ceramic canisters usually reserved for the kitchen can be excellent large-scale storage containers in the bathroom. Group them on your tub surround for a big splash of color.
The quality construction of the Tuscany Collection speaks for itself - for the door stiles, face and frames are made of solid Maple. Each piece is 32-1/2 inches in height and 21 inches in depth. The Tuscany Bathroom Vanities match our Tuscan Maple Kitchen Cabinets, which opens up a host of design opportunities, not only in the bathroom, but for other rooms that may need design and storage solutions, such as a laundry room or entry way.
RTA’s Tuscany Maple Bathroom Vanity Collection is a timeless design that has graced European homes for hundreds of years. With its classic good looks and quality construction, you can be sure it will grace your home as well for many years to come.