Sunset Maple Bathroom Vanities
The rich, Sunset finish on the Sunset Maple RTA Vanities makes it easy to match up with just about any color scheme you want to create in your bathroom oasis.
- Doors and face frames are made from solid Maple
- No Particle Board is used anywhere in their construction
- Raised panel doors with four molded sides
- Each Sunset vanity is shipped complete in the box, ready to assemble
- Only a screw driver is needed to complete the assembly
- Rich, Sunset Maple finish
- Concealed under mount drawer slides
- Concealed European hinges
- Drawer boxes with 1/2" all wood sides and back stained to match the color of the cabinets
- Matching Sunset Maple linen cabinet, medicine cabinet, tank topper, and light bar
- ALL Sunset Maple VANITIES ARE 32 5/8" IN HEIGHT
Viewing Tip: To see a close up of each Sunset Maple RTA vanity along with a closeup of a sample Sunset Maple door, click on the description of the individual items on the order pages.
More Cabinet Information
Use these tabs to view all sizes, specifications, assembly instructions and more design ideas...
The Sunset Maple Vanity Collection offers a rich finish on solid Maple raised panel doors and frames. The finish is light enough to let the beauty of the Maple be shown, but a touch of cinnamon color in the finish gives it more depth than the natural finishes.
The rich sunset finish tends to remind us of autumns in New England, and we love any fall color palette with the Sunset Maple Vanity. Deep yellows, burnt oranges and natural color palettes complement these cabinets quite nicely. Serene blues to make a spa-like or seaside retreat feel also mix nicely, as do the cooler greens. The hotter, bolder color palettes will lend a more modern feel to the bathroom design. By the way, the hot new neutral, slate gray, plays off the rich finish for an interesting contrast for a contemporary twist.
Granite countertops, particularly those mottled with brown and/or rust veins throughout mesh nicely with the Sunset Maple Vanity Series. For more of a contrast, try a light and bright solid surface bathroom countertop, but be sure to watch those curling irons, as these countertops can mar from heat. A sleek, black granite or even black granite tiles for a low budget option is a great look that can handle modern and contemporary bathroom design.
We love the look of white porcelain sinks, black granite countertops and bright nickel hardware and faucets in a contemporary bathroom. It’s a clean, classic look that will never go out of style. For a more traditional decor, try faucets with porcelain handles or details. The bronze finished faucets and handles can handle a rustic or casual bathroom look, as well as an Old World elegance. While brass faucets and hardware tends to go in and out of style like miniskirts, an aged brass faucet does look striking with the Sunset Maple Vanity.
The quality of the Sunset Maple series is evident in its all wood construction. There are no particle board pieces in these vanities, or any RTA cabinet for that matter. There are several combinations available for a professionally designed look in your bathroom, including:
• Sunset Maple 2 door bathroom vanity
• Sunset Maple 2 drawer vanity
• Sunset Maple two drawer/two door combination vanity;
• Sunset Maple four drawer/two door combination vanity;
• Sunset Maple tank topper;
• Sunset Maple linen cabinet;
• Sunset Maple medicine cabinet;
• Sunset Maple light banks; and
• Sunset Maple drawer bank for expanded storage.
With all the cabinet choices in the Sunset Maple Series, don’t hesitate to consider for a laundry room or mud room. There’s a multitude of design possibilities that can solve any storage or design dilemma.
The Sunset Maple Vanities’ drawer boxes have concealed under mount drawer slides to ensure smooth sailing and are constructed of ½ inch wood with the sides and back stained to match the cabinets. The doors feature concealed hinges, and nickel knobs are included with the Heritage collection. Each vanity is 32-5/8 inches in height and each cabinet is shipped in its own box for safe transport, and only a screwdriver is needed for assembly.
The Sunset Maple Bathroom Vanity Series is an excellent choice for those looking for a distinctive cabinet that can take on many styles in the years to come.