Remmington Bathroom Vanities
- Ready-To-Assemble (RTA) Bathroom Vanity
- 32 1/2" in Height
- 3/4" Face frame and drawer fronts
- 1/2" finished plywood sides
- Modern inset doors with a wainscoting give this vanity the look of actual furniture
- Decorative legs leave vanity off the floor to give a unique look to the vanity
- Available in 30w x 21d, 36w x21d, 48w x 21d and 60w x 21d
- Matching mirrors available in 30w x 30h and 36w x 30h
- Comes with decorative White knobs
- Rich Bright White Finish
- Only a screw driver is needed to complete assembly
Viewing Tip: To see a close of each RTA vanity along with a closeup of a sample door, click on the description of the individual items on the order pages.
More Cabinet Information
Use these tabs to view all sizes, specifications, assembly instructions and more design ideas...
The Remington Bathroom Vanity Series offers a bright white finish and classic beadboard paneled doors, and we’ve raised the bar on bathroom style with the handsome turned bun feet. The casual, furniture feel of the Remington Vanity is perfect for the retreat and spa looks, the vintage and farmhouses styles, country charm, and cottage style designs.
Granite countertops, particularly our Beige Granite, are an excellent complement to the Remington Vanity, but don’t rule out marble. Marble surfaces were a staple of Victorian baths, and a cultured marble countertop with its molded backsplash pairs well with the architectural details featured in the Remington Collection.
With the cheerful white finish, all color palettes are on the table. For a casual, chic look, try the lighter colors that cheer up any bathroom, such as buttery yellow, spa blue and fern green. The soothing color palettes pair quite nicely with the Remington Vanity, but for a bolder, more modern appeal, bright clear colors offer a hot contrast, while the earthy colors bring a touch of vintage charm to the mix.
Flooring options are abundant with the Remington Bathroom Vanity. A black and white mosaic tile adds a classic, Victorian charm to the room. Rich hardwood offers a striking contrast with the white cabinetry, and with today’s finished hardwood, wood flooring in the bathroom is becoming quite popular.
With the furniture feel of the Remington Bathroom Vanity, design touches that make the room feel more ‘homey’ can take your décor to the next level. Some of the favorites include:
• Add texture to foil all of the smooth surfaces found in the bathroom. An oval hooked rug in the bath adds instant warmth, as do fluffy bath rugs.
• Whimsical touches, such as an antique wood sign, highlight the vintage charm of the Remington vanity.
• Antiques don’t have to be expensive, one of a kind works of art. Try some inexpensive vintage collectibles such as old advertising pieces, pharmacy bottles or even an old egg basket to hold towels.
• To work the Remington Vanity Series into a more formal setting, tone on tone whites, beiges and tans can be the start of a seamless, elegant retreat.
• An elegant chandelier is not out of the question as lighting in the bathroom, and many larger master baths demand it. For more casual décor, the texture and contrast of a wrought iron fixture is a nice twist.
The Remington Vanity Collection is 32-1/2 inches in height with the base pieces measuring 21 inches in depth. The face frames and drawer fronts are a sturdy ¾ inch, with the finished plywood sides ½ inch thick, of course all sides feature the durable, easy to clean bright white gloss finish. Widths of the cabinet bases run from 36 inches to 60 inches, while the mirrors are offered in 30 x 30 inches and 30 x 36 inches. The white knobs are included in this collection. Each vanity is shipped in its own box for safe transport, and as with all RTA’s cabinets, only a screwdriver, not a PhD, is needed for assembly.
The Remington Bathroom Vanity offers casual style in a timeless design. Featuring beadboard, wainscoted doors and turned bun feet that have been popular for over one hundred years, you can be sure the Remington Vanity will stay in style for many more years to come.