Manchester Bathroom Vanities
- Ready-To-Assemble (RTA) Bathroom Vanity
- 32 1/2" in Height
- 3/4" Face frame and drawer fronts
- 1/2" finished plywood sides
- Modern inset doors with wainscoting give this vanity the look of actual furniture
- Decorative legs leave vanity off the floor to give a unique look to the vanity
- Available in 30w x 21d, 36w x21d, 48w x 21d and 60w x 21d
- Matching mirrors available in 30w x 30h and 36w x 30h
- Comes with decorative White knobs
- Rich Antique White Finish
- Only a screw driver is needed to complete assembly
Viewing Tip: To see a close of each RTA vanity along with a closeup of a sample door, click on the description of the individual items on the order pages.
More Cabinet Information
Use these tabs to view all sizes, specifications, assembly instructions and more design ideas...
The Manchester Bathroom Vanity features an antique white finish with beadboard paneled doors and turned bun feet. If the white of our Remington Collection is too bright and modern looking for your décor, our Manchester Collection tones it down to a vintage charm. The architectural features of the Manchester Vanities really pop with the antiqued finish, and tone on tone white color palettes are oh-so elegant with this vanity.
The Manchester Bathroom Vanity is perfect for the traditional bathroom designs, cottage styles, rustic, country and farmhouse styles, and any other styles that look back to yesteryear for their inspiration. The antique white finish of the Manchester can handle richer color palettes than the Remington Collection. Earthy browns, deeper greens and rustic reds can easily be added to the mix. The lighter pastels and clear colors allow the vanity to offer more depth to the décor.
Granite is one of the best and most popular bathroom countertop, and our Beige Granite top offers shades of brown, beige, and white that complement the antique white finish. A sealed wood countertop offers an unparalleled rustic charm - rough, reclaimed wood with a varnish finish or sealant is a great look for more rustic designs.
Speaking of wood, we like hardwood flooring to complement the warmth of the vintage charm of the Manchester Collection. Tile in earthy tones are a popular choice as well. For Victorian or Colonial homes, black and white tile in a checkerboard pattern or mosaic is a classic look that will never go out of style. Other design elements that pair well with the Manchester Bathroom Collection include:
• For an elegant, modern twist consider a black granite countertop to add a striking contrast.
• Vintage inspired fixtures are a favorite look for the Manchester Vanity. Nickel faucets with porcelain accents are charming, and rubbed bronze adds an excellent look to a more casual décor.
• Make the most of mirrors - they add light and space to the room. The Manchester Collection offers a 30 x 36 inch and 30 x 30 mirror, go larger if you can, as it features a matching antique white finish, beadboard details and a bottom display shelf.
The Manchester Vanity Collection is 32-1/2 inches in height with the base pieces measuring 21 inches in depth. The face frames and drawer fronts are a sturdy ¾ inch, with the finished plywood sides ½ inch thick. Of course all sides feature the durable, easy to clean bright white gloss finish. Widths of the cabinet bases run from 36 inches to 60 inches, while the mirrors are offered in 30 x 30 inches and 30 x 36 inches. The knobs are included in this collection. Each vanity is shipped in its own box for safe transport, and as with all RTA’s cabinets, only a screwdriver is needed for assembly.
The Manchester Bathroom Vanity brings a furniture feel to a room that can be all too functional. The Manchester Collection offers warmth and charm in a style that is a timeless classic and will stay stylish for years to come.